Monday, August 27, 2007

Architecture lingo

Being in the architect's world, I keep hearing so many different types of Architecture. I thought I would list them here and keep updating this post as and when I hear a new type . Many of the listed architectures could be related to one another, subsets, supersets of each other. My intention is to just list them without worrying how they are related to each other !!

(Not in any specific order)
1. Business Architecture (goes hand in hand with Enterprise Architecture)
2. Application Architecture
3. Information Architecture/Information Management Architecture
4. Technical Architecture
5. Enterprise Architecture
6. Solution Architecture
7. Data Architecture
8. System Architecture
9. Infrastructure Architecture
10. Development Architecture
11. Execution Architecture
12. Operations Architecture
13. Population Architecture (related with DataWearhousing)

No comments: